1. HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF I HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE?
Please click on “Registered Attendees.”
2. IS IT TOO LATE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE?
No, it’s never too late to register but you will not be able to register on line after 12:00 noon on Monday, June 11th. To see the times that the Registration Desk is open in Ocean City, please click on “Program of Events.”
3. IS IT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP FOR THE SUN RUN, CRAB FEAST ETC.?
You may register on-site for all events.
4. I DIDN’T SEND IN MY FORM TO ATTEND A SECTION BREAKFAST. CAN I STILL ATTEND?
Yes, but please see Wanda A. Calvin Claiborne when you arrive so that you can be added to the list and breakfasts can be ordered for you.
5. I AM COMING DOWN LATE ON THURSDAY, HOW CAN I GET MY PRESIDENT’S RECEPTION TICKETS?
The registration desk will re-open at 6:00 p.m.
6. HOW CAN I REACH THE STAFF IN OCEAN CITY?
You may reach them by calling 410.524.3535 and ask to be connected to the MSBA Registration Desk.